Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and Bumble… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
ELC Online is the E/M-Commerce and Digital Innovation division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc., a family of globally-recognized prestige beauty brands. ELC Online has a significant global presence via hundreds of Brand.com, retailer.com, and digital and social media platforms across the world. ELC Online is dedicated to providing an enhanced shopping experience by placing the consumer at the center of the retail journey, allowing them to connect with Brands in a personalized way that exceeds their needs, standards and expectations, enabled in part through Omnichannel retailing.
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
#137 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2019
#90 Forbes World's Best Employers 2018
#122 Forbes Top Regarded Companies 2018
#137 Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2018
#22 Forbes Best Employers for Women 2018
#97 Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to best-in-class engineering leadership with exciting opportunities to grow.
- A feather in your cap with your code (yes, YOURS!) living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company (ranked #258 in 2018).
- Working with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Our motto is “Lead from every chair” - and we really live it!
- Join the best quadrant in our online office (we’re known as the SQUADrant) with a tight-knit engineering community and our exclusive SQUADrant parties, games and contests.
- Access to culture events including Lunch-and-Learns, Cafe Sessions and more.
- And, of course, some beauty products will come your way.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on developing Payment Service on our new E-commerce platform. This role requires someone with a strong sense of product ownership and drive, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation. It is wildly focused on delivering value to the business and building out a scalable, reliable, secure Payments Service that enables seamless payments experiences for our users.
- You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- You will work with our Head of Payments and Engineering Leadership to implement our Payments strategy, and build the platform that handles all of ELC Online transactions. This role includes responsibility for the integration with third party payments providers, implementation of the new payment solutions and features.
- Execute product roadmap for payments.
- Manage payments experience end to end which will include site experience, integration with payment providers, payment processors, authorization and settlement.
- Understand and stay up to date on payment methods and solutions, making qualified recommendations to the business when applicable.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, customer support, legal & compliance, risk management, finance and other with a focus on the payments tech area.
- Document business and functional requirements via an Agile process.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems and solutions.
- Create and manage timelines, track deliverables, and proactively follow-up with all partners to meet deadlines.
- Monitor performance of key payments-related initiatives and develop recommendations to further optimize them.
- You’ll be expected to provide technical expertise when we evaluate vendors and service providers in the payments area.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years Technical Project Management experience. The ideal candidate will have past experience in product ownership in a customer facing ecommerce site experience in payments.
- PMP, Scrum Master or other related project management certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business management, computer science, engineering or related technical field is preferred.
- Strong understanding of payments domain and payments industry. Demonstrate an understanding of ecommerce payment processing flows from customer purchase, to the reconciliation level.
- Be well-versed in the technologies chosen by the client web application solutions (Java , XML, HTML, AJAX, JS, NodeJS, Git, bitbucket, databases, API manager).
- Ability to think strategically through end-to-end solutions while solving for user experience and business impact.
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills, including the proven ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of deployment simultaneously.
- Must be proactive, responsive, customer-service oriented and lead with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Open to Engineer or Developer candidates desiring to move into product management or currently having some excellent Product Management experience to point to.