Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
#137 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2019
#90 Forbes World's Best Employers 2018
#122 Forbes Top Regarded Companies 2018
#137 Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2018
#22 Forbes Best Employers for Women 2018
#97 Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally.
- You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
- You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Lead core Payment front end React JS build that will be used across our platform
- Build high quality, high touch frontend experiences with the highest code quality & best-in-class performance
- Work closely with product managers to define scalable technical solutions & partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review & mentor junior engineers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to best-in-class engineering leadership with exciting opportunities to grow.
- A feather in your cap with your code (yes, YOURS!) living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company (ranked #258 in 2018).
- Working with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Our motto is “Lead from every chair” - and we really live it!
- Join the best quadrant in our online office (we’re known as the SQUADrant) with a tight-knit engineering community and our exclusive SQUADrant parties, games and contests.
- Access to culture events including Lunch-and-Learns, Cafe Sessions and more.
- And, of course, some beauty products will come your way.
Who You Are
- You have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and understand the best practices
- You have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have expertise in building complex layouts
- You have experience working with e-commerce
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- You have the pro-active ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You are comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Experience interfacing with third-party vendor APIs, ideally payment gateway APIs
- Exposure to common development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
- Expertise with REST and API patterns, Authentication patterns (JWT, OAuth2), API contracts (Swagger/OpenAPIv3, SOAP, etc)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- Use of templating engines (we use mustache)
- Drupal frontend/theming and content building, ideally Drupal 7
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale