Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Technical Project Manager
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
#137 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2019
#90 Forbes World's Best Employers 2018
#122 Forbes Top Regarded Companies 2018
#137 Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2018
#22 Forbes Best Employers for Women 2018
#97 Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 500+ sites globally.
- You’ll manage a team of highly experienced and talented developers to build solutions based on business needs.
- You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Manage a team that builds & optimizes core front end technology that is used across our entire global platform
- Guide the team to use agile methodologies successfully
- Create schedules & deliver the work on time
- Groom backlogs, run scrum calls, unblock the team
- Coordinate dependencies & communicate impacts with many other teams across the globe
- Escalate problems & propose solutions
- Oversee QA and release schedules to make sure work is thoroughly tested & never blocks others
- Make sure every task has a clear user story & acceptance criteria before work begins
WHAT WE OFFER
Access to best-in-class technical leadership with exciting opportunities to grow.
A feather in your cap with work you’ve managed living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company (ranked #258 in 2018).
Working with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Our motto is “Lead from every chair” - and we really live it!
Join the best quadrant in our online office (we’re known as the SQUADrant) with a tight-knit engineering community and our exclusive SQUADrant parties, games and contests.
Access to culture events including Lunch-and-Learns, Cafe Sessions and more.
And, of course, some beauty products will come your way.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years experience managing a technical team, with 2+ years as an Agile scrum master
- You believe passionately in Agile methodologies and will guide the team to use them successfully
- You think for yourself and put the team’s success ahead of any rigid methodology
- You won’t hesitate to escalate problems & propose solutions
- You will set deadlines and deliver the work on time
- You will measure and communicate the team’s progress in a meaningful way
- You can manage dependencies and know how to make a Gantt chart useful
- You understand the importance of writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code and will prioritize this for the team
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You know Jira inside out
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You can communicate difficult information tactfully and handle conflicts diplomatically
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Agile certifications
- E-Commerce experience
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale
- Experience with distributed agile teams
- Experience with React JS
- Experience working with a CMS, ideally Drupal
- Expertise with REST and API patterns
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- Experience with templating engines (we use mustache)
- Experience with front end web performance optimization methodologies