Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Node.js Backend Engineer
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
ELC Online is the E/M-Commerce and Digital Innovation division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc., a family of globally-recognized prestige beauty brands. ELC Online has a significant global presence via hundreds of Brand.com, retailer.com, and digital and social media platforms across the world. ELC Online is dedicated to providing an enhanced shopping experience by placing the consumer at the center of the retail journey, allowing them to connect with Brands in a personalized way that exceeds their needs, standards and expectations, enabled in part through Omnichannel retailing.
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally.
- You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
- You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
- You’ll work remotely with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Lead core Payment backend Microservices build that will be used across our platform
- Build highly scalable APIs to support fantastic user experiences with the highest code quality & best-in-class performance
- Work closely with product managers to define cutting-edge technical solutions & partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review & mentor junior engineers
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years in ecommerce web platform development, with at least 5 years working with payment provider interfaces.
- You have 5+ years experience with Java, plus experience with NodeJS, GIT, Jenkins, AWS, and RESTful APIs.
- You have strong experience interfacing with third-party vendor APIs, ideally payment gateway APIs
- You have strong database experience supporting complex applications
- You understand PCI compliance and OWASP security principles
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code, with a desire to sweat the small stuff
- You understand architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications, such as well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, and efficient algorithms.
- You have the pro-active ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You are comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- You are independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
- Experience with design patterns, multithreading, and unit testing
- Exposure to common development tools (Gradle, Maven, Spring, JUnit, Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Experience developing in Unit Testing and its various methodologies (BDD, TDD, etc)
- Experience with 3rd party tools and services: provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), Messaging frameworks (SQS, MQ, etc) and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
- Expertise with REST and API patterns, Authentication patterns (JWT, OAuth2), API contracts (Swagger/OpenAPIv3, SOAP, etc)
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale
- Familiarity with Database technologies including Oracle and NoSQL (Mongo, Dynamo, etc)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff and leadership