Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Lead Generation/Pre-Sales Specialist
Archer Software is a premier software development company, partnering for success with the most dynamic and successful start-ups and enterprises in healthcare, automotive, education, and social media areas.
We’re looking for a Lead Generation/Pre-Sales Specialists
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. Should be highly organized and can multi-task very well. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, lead generation platforms, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. A teamwork attitude and willingness to problem solve and ‘get things done’ is a must in this position. Our environment is small and this position will wear many hats within the structure.
The Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the services will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with Sales Team Lead or Head of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Execute on Lead Nurturing Strategy.
- Be responsible for executing weekly, monthly and quarterly email campaigns to different target markets.
- Be responsible to report on results of email campaigns and suggest changes needed.
- Bring new and different lead generation ideas on ways to reach our targets.
- Set appointments with prospects for Sales Manager or Head of Sales.
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as overall programs.
- Perform a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Be professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call or email.
- Be a quick learner who can adapt to change.
- Be a competitive player who also has a team attitude.
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (B2 or C1).
- Proficient in Google Suite products.
- Experience with CRM Software preferred.