Можливості, які Вам відкриються і атмосфера, яка чекає Вас в Archer Software.
Ви є тут
Senior Frontend Developer
Smartling is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to work on our suite of cutting-edge, highly interactive, service driven applications. Candidates should be as excited as we are about learning, discussing and using the latest techniques in software engineering to create highly scalable, performant services used by thousands of people everyday.
You will be joining an existing team building and maintaining a cutting-edge translation management application which allows our clients and professional translators to manage the localization process for their websites, applications and documents in an agile fashion. Our rapidly growing client list includes top names from the technology and Fortune 500 worlds.
Our processes & beliefs
- TDD - Test Driven Development
- Continuous Deployment - multiple times daily
- SOA/Micro-frontends - Service Oriented Architecture and APIs
- Full test automation - we have no QA team
- DevOps is not a team, it is a culture
Tasks at hand
- Develop new single page applications using React + Redux, Node.js and ES2017
- Develop components within a highly scalable component architecture
- Peer code reviews
- Design and implement functional tests
- Collaborate with product and backend service teams
- Strong knowledge of React + Redux (or equivalent, Angular, Backbone)
- Software Design knowledge: Microservices, Design Patterns, Functional Programming
- SPA Design (Single Page Application)
- Webpack (or Rollup) and transpiling Babel
- Experience with Node (Express, Koa) and NPM (especially semver)
- CSS modules/pre-processors (Less, Sass, CSS Next)
- English language, at least upper intermediate
Nice To Haves
- Open Source projects
- Isomorphic applications
- Experience with AWS and infrastructure
- GraphQL, WebSockets (beyond REST)
- Monorepos (Lerna)
- Creative /Innovative. Demonstrate inventiveness and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments.
- Autonomous /Self-started. Work well and achieve results with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solver. Provide workable solutions or consults with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Adaptable. Maintain focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure.
- Timeliness. Consistently punctual and dependable.
What matters to Smartling?
- To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
Smartling, Inc. modernizes and simplifies the translation and localization process for global businesses and Web 2.0 companies.
Winner of Dow Jones / Wall Street Journal’s “FASTech 50” for most innovative startup, Smartling is disrupting the aging translation and localization industry by offering the first purpose-built platform for translation management and delivery. Smartling’s cloud-based approach is helping some of the biggest names in web and mobile to launch and manage localized multilingual applications, including, SAP, SurveyMonkey, Foursquare, Vimeo, Slack, Activision, British Airways, GoPro and more. The Smartling platform currently serves more than two billion page views per month.
Headquartered in New York City, Smartling is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including First Round Capital, IDG Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners, Venrock and several prominent angel investors. http://www.smartling.com/