Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Smartling is looking for a NodeJS Fullstack Software Engineer to work on service driven SPAs. You will be joining an existing team building and maintaining services for people and team management aspects of the platform, including but not limited to teams capacity, availability, rating tracking, and tasks distribution. Our development process is impact-oriented, focused on client feedback and data-driven. You'll deal with AI and ML, as well as data processing at a scale.
Our Engineering team approach
- TDD - Test Driven Development.
- Continuous Deployment - multiple times daily.
- SOA - Service Oriented Architecture and APIs.
- Full test automation - we have no QA team.
- DevOps is not a team, it is a culture.
Tasks at hand
- Develop and maintain single page applications using React + Redux, Node.js, and ES2017.
- Peer code reviews.
- Design and implement functional tests.
- Collaborate with product and backend service teams.
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of ES6.
- Experience with web application frameworks Express/Koa.
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST.
- Experience with profiling and performance optimization.
- Software Design knowledge: Microservices, Design Patterns, OOP, Functional Programming.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with AWS and infrastructure.
- Stream or batch processing using Kafka/MQ.
- Troubleshooting experience in Linux environment.
- Experience with Docker.
- GraphQL, WebSockets (beyond REST).
- Creative /Innovative. Demonstrate inventiveness and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments.
- Autonomous /Self-started. Work well and achieve results with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solver. Provide workable solutions or consults with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Adaptable. Maintain focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure.
- Prompt. Consistently punctual and dependable.
What matters to Smartling?
- To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it — Flexible PTO.