Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
Software Engineering Team Lead
The company was founded in 2007 with a mission to provide customer-focused, reliable and cost-effective telecommunication services globally. Today it is an international voice carrier, delivering quality voice globally through its diverse network of over 200 partners worldwide.
We are looking for a a strong Leader with management experience especially in Agile/ Scrum to drive and lead a team of 4+ software engineers. The role will combine Team Leader, Resource Manager and Delivery Manager.
You will join a MessageWhiz project, which has lots of external customers as well as integration with internal systems. Meanwhile, there is a scope for optimisation improvements, which are very often quite complicated. A possibility to grow professionally and lots of challenging tasks are waiting for you!
- Hire the right people at the right time
- Help employees in professional growth and ensure a necessary and sufficient level of employees' professional motivation;
- Gather, maintain and expand technological and managerial expertise within the resource group;
- Identify and grow talents to create startup squads for new projects onboarding;
- Be responsible for teamwork planning (estimate JIRA stories, plan iterations, fill missing details);
- Design and customize MessageWhiz services;
- Advise reasonable implementation solutions based on business requirement;
- Be responsible for code refactoring and performance issues resolving;
- Ensure customer consultations regarding best MessageWhiz architecture solutions;
- Create documentation (GoogleDoc).
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering (NodeJS/ReactJS background is preferred);
- 2+ years of leading a small/medium size group of engineers (up to 10 ppl);
- Stress resistance, mental agility and "can-do" attitude;
- Strong understanding of the project deliverables;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum methodology and software release cycle;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Professional training
- Performance related rewards
- Interesting and challenging work with an established mature professional team
- Friendly environment, close informal collaboration with company management
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern and convenient office facilities
- Free English classes according to different levels of employees