Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
The product is an iOS and Android app that allows users to try on clothes from any of their favorite online retailers, along with any of the returns conveniently picked up from their home. The company currently supports 50+ online retailers including Guess and Tommy Hillfiger.
To order clothes, users are issued a Product card they can use to order clothes on any of the supported sites. After ordering, they schedule when they want their returns picked up. Once the returns are picked up, their personal bank or credit card on-file is charged for the items they keep.
The company was invested and started by a seasoned and successful tech entrepreneur, Avlok Kohli, who has previously started 2 technology companies, 1 of which was acquired by a large public technology company.
This is a great opportunity to work on a pre-launch product, with a stellar team, solving tough problems.
Tasks at hand
- Develop and launch the card management (via marqeta), order management and API for react native app
- Document clear end design document
- Implement the card management, order management and API for react native app
- Implement tests for each of the core parts of the system
- Conduct and drive multiple testing sessions
- Provide clear api documentation for the react native engineer
- Proven experience leading API development of production apps
- Led or co-led architecture design of multiple production apps
- Rails or Node.js experience
- Worked as a team lead or member of a remote development team