Established in 2009, “Phone and Pay” is a cashless parking provider offering an array of modern payment options for motorists throughout the U.K.
Challenge: how to make parking easier? It’s easy!
- No more fumbling for loose change
- No need to hurry to the nearest pay and display machine
- Less time spent on running back and forth to renew a parking session
- You can even pay for parking in advance
- No need to cut short important meetings as you can extend a parking session the same way you initially paid
Solution: mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms were developed by Archer to cover user’s needs. These applications holds user information including phone number, vehicles and card numbers, and allows easily manage parking booking and extension. By using these applications user also get ability to see entire parking history and get checks for each of them.
- Pay on the go, in advance and extend parking when away from your vehicle
- Gain access to all your parking information online, as well as manage your account and download all parking session information
- Quick and easy download of VAT receipts for extra ease
- Opt for SMS services which inform you when your parking has nearly expired
- Motorists are prompted via telephone if a certain bay is closed
- Motorists also receive added information about parking in the area e.g. planned closures, road works etc.
- Phone and Pay will not let motorists pay for parking where they do not need to
Tools and technologies: iOS/Objective-C, Android/Java, REST web services