Technoopttorg is the biggest spare parts supplier in the national market. It distributes all kinds of rims and tires, including tires for agricultural and industrial equipment. It also owns a chain of car service stations.
Challenge: To increase the success of their business and to gain competitive advantages, the company needed a modern, fully functional online shop. It also wanted to offer its customers the ability to find the nearest car service station and make appointments for tire services online.
Key Requirements for the system:
- User-friendly interface
- Simple selection process utilizing multiple filters
- Creation of user accounts including shopping history
- Ability to locate service stations
- Ability to schedule online appointments for car services
- Enable administrators to control and confirm appointments
- Enable administrators to manage the content of the online shopping website
- Enable administrators to print appointment schedules and send to car mechanics
Archer Software developed a website that performs the three main functions:
Module 1. Online Shopping:
- The tires can be selected based either on the car brand and model or dimension parameters, and the selected items can then be added to the cart.
- The rims for the car can be selected.
- The personal user account can be created manually or automatically by logging in with a FB or VK profile.
- The callback option can be selected as per needed.
Module 2. Appointment Scheduler:
- Online scheduling of appointments with car service stations.
- Finding the nearest station by entering the city and address, finding the dates and times available, filling in the web form to make an appointment.
Module 3. Back-End Level:
- An admin panel integrated with ERP allows permission-based access.
- Call center managers are able to process the orders, create or edit the orders based on incoming calls.
- The managers of service centers are able to manage, add and confirm the appointments, send the schedules to the car mechanics and create reports.
- The website administrators are able to manage content, add or remove items, edit item descriptions and moderate comments.
Archer created a modern web-based system that not only helped Technoopttorg expand its customer base, but also improved customer experience significantly. The system is convenient to use, and it offers a full cycle of tire services, from purchase to installation. At the same time, the system allowed the optimization of the process of service delivery.
Tools and Technologies: PHP/Drupal 7