Our Client’s company provides innovative fleet management and driving quality measurement solutions to 3PL transportation companies as well as to companies with their own fleets. It's solutions improve fleet costs, productivity and fleet safety.
The customer is the pioneer in driver behavior technology, is delivering the backbone for the future of vehicle safety in the new era of Intelligent Mobility. For over a decade, our customer’s connected vehicle solution has revolutionized the way commercial fleets drive by combining real-time, in-cab coaching with cloud-based contextual intelligence to make every business mile safer. Customer’s IoT platform enables service providers to build zero-latency safety applications for connected vehicles and cities.
• tracking device installed in a car;
• web management platform;
• mobile application.
Utilizing the latest telematics technologies, Archer delivered comprehensive solutions for tracking vehicles and analyzing and improving drivers' performances.
- Real-time, in-vehicle feedback on aggressive driving and speeding
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Idling and speed management
- Configurable dashboards and reports
- Real-time alerts
- Anytime, anywhere access via smartphone or tablet
Archer Software's advanced reporting and feedback options help the end users improve operational efficiency and safety. The end users experience significant reduction in fuel consumption, insurance and maintenance costs.
Tools and Technologies:
C#, ASP.NET 4.5+, SRSS report technology, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, jQuery, MS SQL 2012, Less
• 5+ years in C# development
• Experience with Redis + MSMQ or AWS SQS
• Experience of developing high-load, scaled applications
• Knowledge of Google API (e.g. Roads API)
• Implement new functionality and maintain it
• Use best practices: cover code with tests and perform architecture and code review
• Professional trainings
• Performance related rewards
• Interesting and challenging work with an established mature professional team
• Friendly environment, close informal collaboration with company management
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Modern and convenient office facilities
• Free English classes according to different levels of employees
For more info contact Oksana: