Возможности, которые Вам откроются и атмосфера, которая ждет Вас в Archer Software.
Smartling is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Java Developer to work on our suite of cutting-edge, highly interactive, service driven backend applications. Candidates should be as excited as we are about learning, discussing and using the latest techniques in C development to create highly scalable, performant services used by thousands of people every day.
You will be joining an existing team building and maintaining a cutting-edge translation management application which allows our clients and professional translators to manage the localization process for their websites and documents in an agile fashion. Our rapidly growing client list includes top names from the technology and Fortune 500 worlds.
Our processes & beliefs
- TDD - Test Driven Development
- Continuous Deployment - multiple times daily
- SOA - Service Oriented Architecture and APIs
- Full test automation - we have no QA team
- DevOps is not a team, it is a culture
Tasks at hand
- Design, implement and maintain application and infrastructure components
- Perform design and code reviews.
- Design and implement unit and functional testing
- Metrics Monitoring
We develop a new service (which we call Connector) that provides integration between Smartling TMS and external services like Zendesk. Right now we need to extend the functionality of our console application https://developer.smartling.com/docs/connectors
The project is already in production.
The team is 3 developers and a PM. You are responsible for code and release.
Expected workload -- full time (offices Kiev/Dnepr).
We will help with initial setup and domain knowledge. Everything will be online.
- Hands on experience
- Write unit tests. Know something about TDD
- Java, Adobe AEM, Jenkins
- REST, JSON, XML
- Service-oriented architecture
- AWS, docker
- Spoken English
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- BS+ degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Creative /Innovative. Demonstrate inventiveness and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments.
- Autonomous /Self-started. Work well and achieve results with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solver. Provide workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Adaptable. Maintain focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure.
- Timeliness. Consistently punctual and dependable.
What matters to Smartling?
- To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
For more info contact Olga